JA Business Hall of Fame honors business leaders in Southeastern Michigan who exemplify what JA hopes to teach and inspire in young people. Hall of Fame laureates are the drivers of the economy and the soul of the community.
Please join us at the Detroit Opera House on March 8 at 6:00 p.m. for the 2018 JA Business Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. We'll be putting Matt Simoncini, President & CEO of Lear Corporation, center stage for his commitment to business, kids and community.
Today's youth have big dreams for the future. Junior Achievement, along with business leaders like Matt Simoncini, helps those dreams come true.
Don't miss the 2018 JA Business Hall of Fame.
ACT 1 – 6:00 p.m.
- Cocktail Reception
ACT 2 – 6:45 p.m.
- Main Event
- JA students will conduct a brief interview with JA Business Hall of Fame Laureate Matt Simoncini, President of Lear Corporation
- Mini live auction
- Live band, desserts, and more
ATTIRE – Dressy Cocktail
- Mark Bole – GM Financial, President of International Operations
- Matt Carstens - ITC Holdings, VP & General Counsel
- Gerald Chiddick – Amerisure, VP Marketing
- Steve Englehart – Fifth Third, Senior Vice President
- David Flynn – Orion Solutions Group, President
- Anne Harpe – PNC Bank
- Scott Mulan – EY, Principal
- Maggie Muzzin – KPMG
- Jay Wachowicz – Stout Risius Ross, managing Director
For sponsorship information please contact Jennifer Champion firstname.lastname@example.org
KIDS TABLE SPONSOR